sugar, spice and all things mice

About my mice and rat escapades and how my boys and girls are doing. Oh, and sometimes me too.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Safely transported

The mice and the rats are safely installed in Gloucester. The mice are in a new cage which is very different to what they are used to but they appear to love it. A very exciting few days for them really with a lengthy journey and then the sampling of new kinds of food.
In terms of my main success I think going into pets at home shop and managing to come out without another pet (saw some lovely chinchillas) was pretty good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Hugely impressed! Only the presence of the terriers curbs my need to leave Pets@home with at least a rabbit or two. Pity me, I am (if such a thing is possible) on the horns of a gerbil dilemma. Gerbils free to good home locally, but we no longer have large gerbil friendly tank (and I want a tank to minimise mess in already chaotic study),-which makes it harder to see this as a cost-free enterprise.
Waah.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home