sugar, spice and all things mice

About my mice and rat escapades and how my boys and girls are doing. Oh, and sometimes me too.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Big headed creatures

It's lovely to have comments from a stranger, Spice will be very big headed that she is the centre of attention. She seems to have dealt with her excitement by now choosing to be haughty, even more than usual, and sleep a lot more. Thats rats for you I guess. I think had I left her to it for any longer before catching her I would have had more of a problem as she would have gone from terrified at sudden freedom, to realising how much potential for destruction exists in a students bedroom.

Today I finished university for the next two months as it is back to practical training at my hospital. There are all the usual problems about shifts, plus the usual nerves prior to going on placement. First week is special baby unit so I'm just reading up on some things for that. The girls don't mind me being on placement too much I don't think, it means I'm around for longer, although the days when I work twelve hour shifts lead to noisy times on my return as they let me know they noticed my lengthy absence. It'll be the first time I've been on shift since I got the boys so I'll wait and see what difference they make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home