sugar, spice and all things mice

About my mice and rat escapades and how my boys and girls are doing. Oh, and sometimes me too.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

gerbil problem

Ohhh, Gerbils are so lovely as well. I saw some fantastic tanks yesterday although I agree they can be very costly. Only thing I can think to suggest is looking on ebay for a second hand tank. I have bought a lot of pet things from here and it makes the whole process a lot cheaper if you go on a bit of a bargain hunt. I don't think I could have afforded mt girls and boys otherwise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Drat! Have just looked and there is the most beautiful 3 tier gerbil tank (go on, have a look) which is currently very cheap,-but in Warrington, and only available for collection. And having seen it, I now have heart set on enlivening the study with something similar...I do, though, have alot of loo rolls for your mice!
Hope they, and you, are having a lovely holiday.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

No good. Having thought seriously, I have to admit that Evil Jack Russell would bark incessantly at any poor unsuspecting rodents I introduced into the house (he wasn't around when we last had gerbils) and I can't put any of us through that. Gerbils will have to wait a few years :-(
(but that does mean that your mice definitely have exclusive rights to our loo rolls!)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home