sugar, spice and all things mice

About my mice and rat escapades and how my boys and girls are doing. Oh, and sometimes me too.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Back in sheffield

After quite a while away me and the boys and girls are back and settling back into being here. I've just done two twelve hour shifts on labour ward and am about to do my third and last. The nice thing about coming back from my nights is that everybody is awake and sitting up in their cages, then when I go to sleep they all do too. It's sadly comforting!

2 Comments:

Blogger hencity said...

ohhh - that is so sweet!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Sad to have missed your Gloucestershire phase...but will keep on saving the loo rolls and hope for better things next time!
Hope the last shift went well, with lots of happy babes and mums about the place, and then home to rodents who've done their best to warm slippers and have tea ready! Sleep well :-)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home