sugar, spice and all things mice

About my mice and rat escapades and how my boys and girls are doing. Oh, and sometimes me too.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Day one with the blogging

Ok, so I'm kind of new with this...but here goes.
Sugar and spice are two little girls who came to live with me at the end of the summer 2005. They are cute, brown, whiskery with long tails. Who said that rats can't be lovely? They've managed the transition back to uni lifestyle and shift patterns well, although I do have to take the wheel away at night cos they can be very very noisy girls.
However, not mad enough already, I aquired 3 little mice boys a couple of weeks ago. The transition from rat size to mouse size was quite difficult. And even now when I move from one cage to another I continually suprised by the Alice in Wonderland style of difference. I'm still getting used to the boys, but they're friendly (and smelly) and live on my bedside table.

Anyway, I will update when I have done some more midwifery work.

1 Comments:

Blogger hencity said...

how cute is that! Boys are smelly aren't they but wow! like the blog layout.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home